Friday, February 27, 2009

Boot Camp!

I'm definitely feeling treadmill boredom that Fit Sugar recently posted about...as I write this I should have dragged myself down to the gym a half an hour ago, but I am procrastinating because I am not looking forward to the workout. I am bored with it.
This is generally the time when I can use some external motivation. A big fan of classes in general, I started attending Boot Camp at my gym once a week. There is only so much I can organize and carry out by myself, but I've been a loner with my fitness routine for a while, despite my love for classes. The classes recently just have not fit into my schedule so I would go and follow my own routine, but now I am getting a bit burned out. Thus my recent return to Boot Camp.
The classes where I go are generally small, so it is almost like personal training! And the instructor pushing you and doing the thinking for you makes all the difference, trust me. Especially if you spend the rest of your day in your head, thinking. The last thing I want to do sometimes is to think up a new routine, but with Boot Camp, I don't have to. So I carry on. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment