Friday, February 20, 2009

Creative Fitness

Both a recent episode of Biggest Loser (where they had to workout without using the gym) and today's post on the Diet Blog got me thinking about working out creatively. Also, I am out of town this week visiting my fiance, and I've had to reinvent my routine and eating habits based on what is available here. It's hard! I'm used to certain things. For example I love fitness classes at my regular gym, esp. toward the end of the week when I am sick of trying to think up new things to do. In a bind, YouTube is a good way to do find some fitness videos - I've used the 8 minute series not only for the time efficiency, but also for the added amusement of the striped biking shorts of an era long gone :-). Also, I've recently discovered Exerise TV and its free videos as an added feature of my cable service provider. Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment